Coin and Paper Money Collecting/old coin 1707 george 11

skellie wrote at 2013-02-08 18:27:26
we also have a coin answering the same description so obviously someone somewhere made them!

Sunnie O'dwyer wrote at 2014-02-25 18:09:41
Hi brad.

so if there was no copper coin with 1707 was made, with britania and with Georgious III D.G rex on it, is mine fake then.

Steve ward wrote at 2015-11-04 20:41:19
Hi I have been searching through a large tin box full of old coins I had in my garage loft I also have a 1707 George 11 coin it's a bit warn and smooth but it's 1707 date is clear with Britannia and the other side with the fork under left arm behind left shoulder it's a cart wheel coin thanks Steve  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Brad Swain