Coin and Paper Money Collecting/old coin 1707 george 11

skellie wrote at 2013-02-08 18:27:26
we also have a coin answering the same description so obviously someone somewhere made them!

Sunnie O'dwyer wrote at 2014-02-25 18:09:41
Hi brad.

so if there was no copper coin with 1707 was made, with britania and with Georgious III D.G rex on it, is mine fake then.

Steve ward wrote at 2015-11-04 20:41:19
Hi I have been searching through a large tin box full of old coins I had in my garage loft I also have a 1707 George 11 coin it's a bit warn and smooth but it's 1707 date is clear with Britannia and the other side with the fork under left arm behind left shoulder it's a cart wheel coin thanks Steve  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Brad Swain

I have been a World Coin and Paper Money collector since about 1965. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have on World coins or currency, tokens, unusual or unknown pieces and attempt to give you estimates of value and historical information about them in a polite and prompt manner.

45 years collecting coins and paper money.

BA History, BA Geography - Virginia Tech