Coin and Paper Money Collecting/$10 bill error?

Question
Thank you for taking my question.  I have a 1993 $10 bill that has the serial numbers and greenish seals/logos printed on the back of the bill, not on the front.  I am just trying to find out if there is any value?  I am no expert, but the bill is in very good condition, no creases or folds.  I would be happy to send/upload pictures if that helps.
Thank you,
Braden

Answer
It would appear you found another venue to get some input.  I agree with their information.

$200-$400 would be the range from wholesale to full retail.  

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=23&threadid=755534&highlight_

Don't forget that you can always consult old money specialists.  Dealers are often the people who are most in touch with current values.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett