Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1950 series c ten dollar bill

Question
I have a 1950 series C ten dollar bill with a upside down flag on the back on top of the U.S. Treasury building, how much is it worth?

Answer
It would be impossible for the flag on top of the treasury to be upside down.  The flags are tiny to begin with.  The flags are really too small to distinguish stripes and stars.  Anything that looks like an inverted flag is just a misinterpretation.  

The value of a 1950C $10 note in perfect condition is $20.  If it is circulated it is just worth face value.

There are plenty of websites on the internet where you can learn more about old money.