Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coin/medal?

Matheu Caruana wrote at 2011-06-27 10:50:10
Hi, I am a maltese collector, I know a lot of time has passed since the post but I would like to know if you are still in possesion of the medal, or if the site has a contact email of the owner because I would like to buy it.

Matheu Caruana

russ wrote at 2014-11-22 14:25:31
I have 6 of these medallions with fancy bezels not in good shape and willing to sell - Matheu Caruana  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).