Coin and Paper Money Collecting/2004-P Texas quarter

Riskman wrote at 2013-12-24 04:59:10
Tara and Dimtry,

I was searching for an answer too...its 2013 now and i just received a silver colored 2004 Wisconsin quarter from the Denver mint.  it also has a silver only colored edge ( not cooper  clad alloy).  I compared it to a regular quarter and it does appear to be thinner.  I weight it and it came in within specs of a quarter. It does appeared to be a bit weird.  Did you find any further info on it...value? Thanks :>)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).