Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Two Dollar Bill Error?

Question
1953 A Two Dollar Bill Front
1953 A Two Dollar Bill  
A while back I purchased 1953 A Two Dollar Bill.  I'm having a hard time determining if the bill was bleached or if its an actual error.  On the front side its printed in black ink and is missing the seals and the serial numbers.  The back side is printed with blue ink.  If this bill was tampered with...then they did a fantastic job.  Do you have any ideas?

Answer
If the back is blue then it certainly sounds like a chemical was used to remove the red ink and it caused the green ink to turn blue.  Scam artists love to deal with and market fake errors.  All it takes is a printer, scissors, an eraser, and some chemicals and you can make the world's craziest error.  While there are lots of variations of rare currency, most all possible errors have been seen and documented.  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett