Coin and Paper Money Collecting/A strange coin!

Hannah wrote at 2011-05-01 20:42:09
I have the EXACT SAME coin it is soo weird!!! Im going to keep the coin until it is worth more though.

WALTER L HORN wrote at 2013-03-14 03:21:35
I to have one of these william penn coins,and you estimate the value between 2 to 8 dollars at auction,I have kept it for 50+years,I belive I will hold it a while longer see if it incresases in value,and interest to collectors

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).