Coin and Paper Money Collecting/hawaiian dollars in different denominations

Question
i have bills in 5, 10, 20 50 and 100 dated 1895.  some say gold and silver certificates of deposits payable to the bearer.  How can i get them appraised?  Could use some direction for help.
Mahalo

Answer
I see these frequently.  They are very colorful and have thick paper.  I would suggest taking them to a local coin store to see if they can make an offer.  Otherwise ebay might be the best venue.  More recently I have been seeing this type of old money issued as reproductions.  The paper on reproductions is brown, brittle, and thin.  The issues you have could be proof specimens, which are very rare.  If you are extremely lucky then you have actual notes issues for circulation.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett