Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1934 "A" $20 Federal Reserve Note

Question
I recently came into possession of a $20 bill that bears a date of 1934.
While searching around the net for information on its value (i.e., more than $20?), I ran across an answer Jim Lawniczak gave at this site, to a question posted in 2007 concerning the value of a similar note.
In the question, the person asked about the significance of the letter "A" that was printed on the bill.
Lawniczak mentioned that there were actually 4 letters printed that year - A, B, C and D.
These were to signify the different signers on the note.
Sure enough, my "A" note has the names he mentioned on it.
However, at another site, I read a tutorial concerning the different types of US currency that has existed over the 20th century.
According to this site - http://www.friesian.com/NOTES.HTM  - entitled, "Six kinds of United States paper currency", it mentions that Federal Reserve Notes emanate from one of 12 different Federal Reserve Banks, and that the letters appearing on these notes signify which bank the note emanated from.
Thus, my 1934 "A" $20 bill came from the Federal Reserve Bank in Boston, Massachusetts.
So now I am confused.
Was Lawniczak referring to some other letter that appears on the bill (although I cannot locate one), or does the letter have a double meaning?
...or maybe the site I gleaned the information about the different Federal Reserve Banks from, is incorrect in their passage concerning the history of the Federal Reserve Note?

I don't know, but I'm hoping you can clear this up.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Answer
The "A" either refers to the series like 1934A - or it could refer to the issuing district A, for Boston.

Either way, those notes are not very valuable and only worth a small premium over face value.  Many are still in circulation.  

For future reference, here are all of the letters and their corresponding federal reserve banks that can be found on old money.

A - Boston
B - New York
C - Philadelphia
D - Cleveland
E - Richmond
F - Atlanta
G - Chicago
H - St. Louis
I - Minneapolis
J - Kansas City
K - Dallas
L - San Francisco  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett