Coin and Paper Money Collecting/paper and coin value

i have a 10 dollar bill series of 1934 A. Also a 1968 Kenedy half dollar coin. Any value to either?

Very few pieces of currency from 1934, or 1934A, 1934B, 1934C, or 1934D will have the chance to qualify as rare banknotes.  There simply just too many printed.  Now if the serial number ends with a star symbol or it is a type of misprint then it could certainly be collectible.  Also, silver certificates from the 1934 series almost always sell for $18 or more depending on condition.

Any half dollar minted between 1965 and 1970, including those years, is 40% silver by content.  They aren't rare, but they do have the precious metal value.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett

I can answer any question relating to valuing US Currency. My specialty is national currency, large-size currency, and small size issues between 1928 and 1957. Many bank notes have variables that can make two seemingly identical notes have very different values. That is why it is so important to work with an expert. I also work with rare Canadian banknotes as well as some foreign currency (mostly British Commonwealth countries). I have participated either as a buyer or seller in more than 500 different coin auctions.

I have been a full time currency dealer since 2006. I set up at about ten national coin and currency shows per year all across the country. My company has a retail location in Greenville, SC. I also run a website about old money values. I am also currently the director of currency auctions at Stacks Bowers. So I am in a unique position to see, value, and sell millions of dollars worth of paper money on a annual basis. I have been lucky enough to sell hundreds of individual banknotes worth over $10,000. I personally hold several world records for highest price paid for certain categories of banknotes. While I personally don't deal a tremendous amount of coins, I can provide sound advice on where to sell coins in NYC, and other major metro areas across the country. I have seen the worst of the worst and the best of the best when it comes to coin dealers.

South Carolina Numismatic Association (Life Member and Past Board Member), Society of Paper Money Collectors (Life Member), American Numismatic Association (Member), Florida United Numismatist Association (Member)

Bank Note Reporter, Chicago Tribune

Clemson University BS in Corporate Finance, Western Carolina University Masters in Accountancy