Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1808 Spanich Ferdin VII coin

Shawn wrote at 2015-06-05 20:24:54
Hello I have this really neat coin I wanted to know more about it, and the value of it. The coin reads DEI.GRATIA.1808. the front is Oarolus 111 D.G Hispan Etlnd Rex.

Thanks for your help!!  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).