Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1790 guinea

Henk50 wrote at 2015-11-02 10:14:47
According to R.N.P. Hawkins: A DICTIONARY OF MAKERS of British metallic tickets, checks, medalets, tallies, and counters 1788-1910, p. 337, this Imitation Spade Guinea probably is manufactured by George Ernest Lancelott, between 1887 and 1904.  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

barry cutts

Renowned technology and business copywriter as well as established specialist in British and French coins; of any period for British but post 1780-ish for French; and any denomination....Origins and history of British silver coins (crowns, halfcrowns and florins) primarily from the reign of Charles I onwards. Matters relating to their value, saleability, condition, desirability and related issues. Broadly speaking I am pretty clued-up on most European coins too. Not American coins at all.

Passionately involved in British coins for over 15 years.

No organisational affiliations. ANA recently applied for, awaiting response.

Educated to Bachelor of Arts (with honours) degree level in English and European Literature.