Coin and Paper Money Collecting/2005 DIME "CUD" ERROR

Jess wrote at 2011-09-24 16:04:01
I have the exact same irregular piece on a 1999 dime I found at work.  The front of the dime seems to be off center as well, as if it was stamped incorrectly.  I have not been able to locate any information on this dime except for your picture here.  Just wanted to inform you I have the same error on my coin.  Thanks!

will wrote at 2012-01-14 21:06:51
I have found the same defect on a 1997 dime.  If you found out what it is please let me know.

reynoldo padron wrote at 2014-02-25 18:33:13
i have the same on my 2005 d dime . any info would be great i have check the links and found nothing the same just this page

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Ronald Fern