Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Ink run on US 100 dollar bill

evelynw11 wrote at 2012-09-09 00:02:26
I have one of those notes too. I just placed mine on ebay for sale. I also have on my note a number 9 printed on the righthand side on the back right above teh 100 but when flipped on it's face it shows up dimly on the front.

Dirt wrote at 2014-01-17 07:35:58
Steven, are you still there ?

Ink smears are not much more than face value + $10.00 - $50.00.

The printed - fold, double print, blank space, off-set, etc., are the real collector items.

I have several Ink smear bills. I like them.

RULE: There value is set as high as you can find a buyer.

That is why I still have mine...

If you still have this item and are interested in selling, I would like to look at it.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Steven T. Feltner

I can answer most questions regarding United States coinage from colonial times to present. I am aware of current market values and can usually give a close estimate as to the value of a coin. If you could send a picture it makes it easier to place a value. I am not educated in the area of world coins or any type of currency. I am an avid researcher and would love to tackle any questions you may have for me!

I have worked a total of 8 years as a professional coin dealer. I have attended many numismatic classes and seminars.

American Numismatic Association

The Numismatist

College degree in business.

ANA YN of the year 2004