Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1972 german olympic coin or what?

Question
back side
back side  

Front side
Front side  
I tried my best to take a picture of this weird coin/medallion.I even took it to a local coin shop and they don't know who could have made such a image on the front side of a 1972 Olympic coin.You can see most of the image but maybe not in the pictures i download. The old German guy I got it from tried to destroy it with a chisel.

Answer

Hi again Henry,
It's definitely a doctored coin, most likely done in Germany, as they have a history of making such perverted little trinkets. I've attached a picture of what the normal coin looks like.
Unfortunately, it's value is that of the silver content, no collectible premium in damaged condition.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits