Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1988 $20 bill

Question
I HAVE A $20 DOLLA BILL FROM 1988 THAT IS MISSING THE SERIAL NUMBER ALSO IS MISSING BOTH SEALS THAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE N ALSO MISSING THE OTHER NUMBER THAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE 4 TIMES , IS A WASHINGTON DC PRODUCTION , ON THE TOP LEFT HAS THIS (B3) AND ON THE RIGHT LOWER CORNER HAS (B120) ALSO UNDER THE YEAR 1988 THERE IS A LETTER A , THE REAR PART OF THE BILL SEEMS NOT TO BE MISSING ANYTHING

Answer
Christian:

Sounds like you have an error note that missed the final print operation. Notes are printed in sheets of 32, and likely, several sheets were printed in error. There are likely other similar errors to have escaped into circulation.  It would likely have a retail value of $200 to $350 to an interested collector, depending on condition.

You may want to check eBay from time to time to see if your piece is listed, and what it is worth. Look at completed sales. Prices for errors can vary widely. There is no set rule, but the condition of the note, and error type are important.

Check this site for error values and types: http://www.coinsite.com/html/uscurrencyerrors.asp

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Ronald Fern