Coin and Paper Money Collecting/palo seco leper colony money

Question
I have a whole set of palo seco coins. Palo Seco coins where used by the leper colony off the coast of Panama. How could I find a dealer or collector that might be interested in purchasing these rare coins.

Answer
Hi Don,
Are these the 1919 series with a square hole in the middle and the words "Canal Zone" on one side? If so, you have a great set. In mint condition it's worth upwards of $5,000. I don't know the condition of your tokens, perhaps you can attach a clear picture or two in a follow-up question?
Thanks.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits