Coin and Paper Money Collecting/question

QUESTION: hi! I would like to know the prices in dollars of these US paper money:

1$/paper money/good condition/D60251177C/series 2003

5$/paper money/good condition/B37646032A/series 1995
(the same in this link but without the number 5 at the left:

10$/paper money/good condition/F93356486B/series 1995
(the same in this link:

20$/paper money/good condition/G04249342B/series 1969

ANSWER: I would like to help, but I have to see pictures of what you have in order to give an exact value.  Just based on the years, denominations, and serial numbers, I would not expect what you have to be worth more than face value.

QUESTION: I attached the photo, please see it.

I understand how you might think those would be collectible.  However, they really aren't old enough or rare enough to be collectible.  There is more information about rare currency at that site.  I can tell you some quick tips to look for in terms of what is rare from 1928 and newer:

1933 $10 silver certificates
1934 $10 yellow seal silver certificates
1953B $5 star note
any star note from 1928
some star notes from 1934

You have to remember that the value isn't all about age.  Rarity and condition are still important.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett

I can answer any question relating to valuing US Currency. My specialty is national currency, large-size currency, and small size issues between 1928 and 1957. Many bank notes have variables that can make two seemingly identical notes have very different values. That is why it is so important to work with an expert. I also work with rare Canadian banknotes as well as some foreign currency (mostly British Commonwealth countries). I have participated either as a buyer or seller in more than 500 different coin auctions.

I have been a full time currency dealer since 2006. I set up at about ten national coin and currency shows per year all across the country. My company has a retail location in Greenville, SC. I also run a website about old money values. I am also currently the director of currency auctions at Stacks Bowers. So I am in a unique position to see, value, and sell millions of dollars worth of paper money on a annual basis. I have been lucky enough to sell hundreds of individual banknotes worth over $10,000. I personally hold several world records for highest price paid for certain categories of banknotes. While I personally don't deal a tremendous amount of coins, I can provide sound advice on where to sell coins in NYC, and other major metro areas across the country. I have seen the worst of the worst and the best of the best when it comes to coin dealers.

South Carolina Numismatic Association (Life Member and Past Board Member), Society of Paper Money Collectors (Life Member), American Numismatic Association (Member), Florida United Numismatist Association (Member)

Bank Note Reporter, Chicago Tribune

Clemson University BS in Corporate Finance, Western Carolina University Masters in Accountancy