Coin and Paper Money Collecting/2011D DDR DDO (2part Question)

Becks 2011D Cent DDO
Becks 2011D Cent DDO  

2011D Different Lighting View
2011D Different Lighti  
Dear Sir, I feel this might Qualify for US DDO and DDR.Here is part 1 with the DDO side.

None listed on the Online CC encylopedia,Sir.
Could this be History in the Making?
God Willing,its a Landmark Achievement.
More Closeup pic sent to your site for your Preview,Sir.

God Bless,
Lincoln Cent Treasure Hunter
Preserving the American Historical Heritage.
PS:More Close up pic sent to your site

Hi Beck,

Not sure why, but half of your close-up pictures are clear and half are very blurry.  While the first picture of the date looks like it could be a double die, it's probably just the blurriness.  Because the second picture is clear and just shows strike doubling.

The reverse is definitely just strike doubling.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College