Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Canadian Centenial Medalion Set

Question
Centenial Medalions
Centenial Medalions  
I have a set of the 1867-1967 centennial of the Canadian confederation medallions including 12 provincial and the Canada medallion. They all appear to be unblemished but are not in cases or on a mounting board. What would their value be and would in increase? I'll probably leave them to my Grandson.

Answer
Hi Bob,
Individual medallions typically sell for around $5 a piece. The complete set, but without original case is worth $75 retail. I do not expect it to increase in value any time soon or significantly since these are fairly common.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits