Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Coin

I recently acquired a coin and I don't have any idea what it is. It is the same size and width as an American quarter and has a crown with a cross on top on both sides surrounded by laurel leaves.  No date or other markings.  What is this?

Hi Dale,

If it doesn't have a denominations such as $1 or 50 cents, etc., than it is a a medal not a coin.

Without any other information, or knowing the country of origin, there is no way of me knowing what you have.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas

Numismatic professional with over 30 years experience can answer your questions about US coins, their values, how best to sell them and where to buy them. Interested in starting a collection? Find out which areas are undervalued and how to acquire those coins at the best price.

Ex-Head Precious Metals trader for Deak-Perera International with 42 offices worldwide. Industry experience since 1978. Has worked co-operatively with US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Austrian Mint, Chamber of Mines of South Africa, World Gold Council and Platinum Guild International. Professioanl numismatist specializing in US Coins. Always buying collections, will travel if size of collection warrants. Website: www.AllCoins.US

PCGS, NGC, Rotary

Physician's Money Digest

Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration

Paul Harris Fellow