Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Coin identification question

Question
I found this coin in my room and I have no idea what it is. Some people think it's a coin while others think it's a medallion of sorts and not any form of currency. If possible, do you think it's possible to give the thing a price guess? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Here's a picture of the coin: http://www.mediafire.com/conv/fa8b63a295cc978ac92ea81e6c0f59e0a0f04c60c5a6f944d6

Answer
Hi Barry,
The pictures are helpful. This is a privately made novelty piece, most likely intended to be sold to tourists. Unfortunately the value is not significant. I have not seen similar items sell for more than $25 at auction.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits