Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Mexico Reales

Question
My father-in-law collects Reales and one of the items he has put on his Christmas list is a Mexico(MO) 2 Reale from 1791 and 1793. I checked ebay and found none.  Where do you suggest I go to in order to find these coins.  (Seems most dealers around here deal with US Coins.)  Many Thanks!
RIch

Answer
Hi Richard,
The 1793 is a scarcer date, but they do pop up on ebay regularly. Have seen 2 or 3 in the past month. There is also one for sale now, but the condition is pretty poor and not worth the asking price in my opinion. Just keep looking each week and you are bound to find a decent one before Christmas.
There were no 1791 dated coins produced at the Mexico City (MO) mint, only in other countries such as Bolivia, Peru, Guatemala, Chile.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits