Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Radar Note

Question
I just found a radar dollar note. The serial number is D25477452D 2009 series. Also, along with it I have the next bill in the serial number D25477453D. They both are almost not used and crisp. What could I expect the value of the radar note to be worth and does that second have any value with it?

Thanks,

Daniel

Answer
Radar notes are fun to collect.  However, they aren't exactly rare.  1 out of every 10000 notes printed is a radar.  I think you would probably get $10 for the radar, and I don't think there would be a premium for the next note in line.  If you need more information please visit out site about old money values.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett