Coin and Paper Money Collecting/100 dallar bill from 1934

Question
I have a 100 dollar bill from 1934 in perfect conditions the serial numenber is b10799507a .... I just I need to know the value of this bill and where can I to sell it

Answer
1934 $100 bills are very common.  You could go on ebay right now and probably buy one for less than $110.  However, something in perfect condition is not as common.  The value of old money is all about rarity and condition.  1934 isn't a rare issue, but in perfect condition it should be worth around $200.  You could try to sell it on ebay or to someone locally.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett