Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1944penny?/1941dime?

I have a 1944 wheat penny that has 1941 dime face the coin is in two pieces is it a magic trick maybe

Hi Corey,

you are right, it is a magician's coin.  I don't know what the trick was, or how it was used, but they are pretty neat to have.  As for a value, like anything else, it's worth whatever the next person is willing to pay for it.  check eBay, maybe that will help.

Joe Hylas

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas

Numismatic professional with over 30 years experience can answer your questions about US coins, their values, how best to sell them and where to buy them. Interested in starting a collection? Find out which areas are undervalued and how to acquire those coins at the best price.

Ex-Head Precious Metals trader for Deak-Perera International with 42 offices worldwide. Industry experience since 1978. Has worked co-operatively with US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Austrian Mint, Chamber of Mines of South Africa, World Gold Council and Platinum Guild International. Professioanl numismatist specializing in US Coins. Always buying collections, will travel if size of collection warrants. Website: www.AllCoins.US

PCGS, NGC, Rotary

Physician's Money Digest

Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration

Paul Harris Fellow