Coin and Paper Money Collecting/US Currency

Question
Hello Sir
I live in Kitchener, ON, Canada. In 2009 I had ordered some US currency from "World Reserve Monetary Exchange. Details are:
Leather bound Ledger 1 with 2 notes in each sheet
$1 x 1 2003 Washington
$2 x 1 2003 Jefferson
$5 x 1 2006 Lincoln
$10x 1 2006 Hamilton
$20x 1 2006 Jackson
$50x 1 2006 Grant

Leather bound Ledger 2 with 2 notes in each sheet
$1 x 1 2003 Washington
$2 x 1 2003 Jefferson
$5 x 1 2006 Lincoln
$10x 1 2006 Hamilton
$20x 1 2006 Jackson

These have the papers/certificates that came with them. My questions are:
1 What would be their as-is value;
2 Where can I sell them, after market, Ebay,etc
3 Would it sell better as-is or separately.

Thanks for taking the time,
With regards

Answer
What you have there really isn't old enough to be considered collectible money.  That is just something that was thrown together by a third party and sold to people in foreign countries who don't have access to United States money.  In reality there will be some collector value there just because of the presentation.  However, don't expect to get much more than a small percentage over face value.  I would just list it on ebay and hope that another buyer likes it just as much as you did.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett