Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Double Dye Coins (part2) Question?

Question
Sir, is it possible to have a coin/Cent that showes....

1.Strike Doubling.
2.Minor or Major Dye Wear.
3.And...Nice Dye Doubling.

All in One Coin!  Have you seen anything of the sort in any US Cent.Can it be a possibility? Since,all dyes have to wear out sometime in their age.Tech,speaking its virtually impossible not to have some-amout of Dye wear even if the cent is creating a pure DDO.Is that correct?
I,know that all 1969s that are (Certified) as DDO show some amount of Strike Doubling in combo with Real Dye Doubling.So,its still a genuine DDO.

What would really help me to understand better about is if I had a pic of cent or coin that showes  all 3 in ONE.Perhaps,a good example may be found in a 1972 DDO series?

God Bless,
Beck,
Lincoln Cent Treasure Hunter
Preserving the American Hitorical Heritage

Answer
Hi Beck,

"Strike doubling" and "Die Wear (erosion) doubling" are two ways to say the same thing.  The wearing out of the die causes the shelf-like doubling.

So, yes it is certainly possible to have both die wear doubling and die doubling exhibited on the same coin -- for a doubled die coin that was struck by a worn die.

Sorry but I don't have a picture to show you.

Dan

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore