Coin and Paper Money Collecting/German medal

Question
German Medal
German Medal  

German Medal
German Medal  
I acquire a great medal; Germany 1912, silver, oval 38x52mm without the loop. Obverse, Alfred Krupp bust, Reverse; standing metal worker with sword. I want to know how rare and value it is. Thanks.

Answer
Hi again Ramon,
This medal is actually fairly common. It should also be marked with "990" on the edge, which is the silver purity.
Generally they sell for $40-$50 on eBay, up to $75 over in Europe at private auctions. The most I have ever seen one sell for was $100 and that was because it came with the original presentation case.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits