Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Korean coins

Question
Hello Mr. Livshits,

I am writing to you at allexperts to inquire about a person named Ben who asked a question to your forum in 2008.  He was asking about the value of some coins and he was answered by coin expert, Brad Swain.  I am NOT interested in his coins, but in what he shared about his great uncle being somebody who helped install South Korea's minting presses in 1966.  Ben wrote:

"Hi, my great uncle helped instal all the mint machines for the new Korean minting presses in 1966 (I think he worked for cincinnati milling machines)."

I would like to know if this message could be forwarded to Ben, if his email is still with you at allexperts.  I am an amateur historian who has researched the circulation coins of South Korea (my website is: http://www.dokdo-research.com/koreancoins.html ).  I would like to get more information on the installation of these minting presses at the Korean mint.

If there is any way in which this message could be forwarded to Ben, along with my email (  ), I would greatly appreciate it.  I know it's a long shot, but I have to try.

Thanks for your kind consideration of this request.
Mark Lovmo

Answer
Hi Mark,
I would love to help, but unfortunately I have no way of messaging this person because the question was not posed to me. We do not see anyone's email, though we can update an answer that someone asked us previously and send a message that way.
Brad would have been able to do this since the question would still be in his account history. Sadly, Brad passed away a few years ago.
Sorry for the bad news.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits