Coin and Paper Money Collecting/penny 1994

Question
I have a 1994 penny with the D located under the Last T in Trust. I will get a picture up soon. Is this something that is common? There are 2 more on the back, but not as raised as the one on the front. I am new to coin collecting and not sure if i should move along. thanks

Answer
Hello Rusty,

Thanks for your question. I would need to see the coin to determine if it is genuine and to judge the nature of the error that you describe. Please add a photo and I will give you more information.

I have never heard of such a variety and this could be very valuable if it is genuine.

David Mc

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy