Coin and Paper Money Collecting/W.German money

I have a lot of deutsche marks and pfennings,Is there any value to the 1950s f-1pfenning,j-5pfenning,o and f 10pfenning,d and f 50pfenning and a f 1mark all dated 1950 and in vf to extra fine condition? Thank You

Hi Gary,

I hope you staying warm up there in Minnesota!

These coins are pretty common and each US soldier serving the military during the cold war days brought these back from Germany so they don't have much value. They would need to be uncirculated to have much value and even then maybe just a few pennies each.

David Mc

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy

I can answer most questions about coin identification, grading and counterfeit detection. I can answer questions about US and Foreign coins & currency, ancient coins too.

30 years experience as a collector and dealer in rare coins ANA Numismatic Scholar Owner of New England Coin Exchange I have been buying and selling coins in RI for over 30 years

Professional Coin Grading Service - PCGS National Guaranty Corporation - NGC American Numismatic Association - ANA

Cityscape Merchant Circle Numismatic News eBay Providence Journal Bulletin All Experts

Numismatic Scholar Certificate - American Numismatic Association BSEE - New England Institute of Electronics