Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Uncut Currency

Question
image
image  

image
image  
I have a set of $1 $5 $10 $20 all uncut money in sheets of 4 from 2003 with the green star and i don't know if this helps but it says its from the black Angus bankers portfolio, and I was wondering what is that price i could sell them for in today's market

Answer
These are products that you can buy directly from The Bureau of Engraving and Printing.  The original price was probably around twice face value.  They are worth about the same today.

Other websites contain information about old money values.  Just as a tip though, if something comes in a shiny package with lots of bells and whistles then all of the extra stuff is probably made to distract you from the fact that what you are buying is actually relatively common.  Uncut sheets are not common in the sense that you can go to any bank and buy them.  However, they are very affordable and easily purchased.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett