Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1935 silver certificate dollar

Question
i got a 1935 silver certificate dollar and the date on it is not in the same place as all the other bills is this rare its almost to the right bottom corner and the left upper corner is this a misprint

Answer
I would really have to see a picture of the note in order to advise.  If what you are saying is accurate, then it would an error.  I would still be interested in seeing a picture of the error.  You can send on directly to me at my site about rare currency.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett