Coin and Paper Money Collecting/BANK NOTE AUTHENTICITY

Question
I HAVE TWO $1000 BANK NOTES WHICH ARE NUMBERED 8894 AT THE TOP ON BOTH THE RIGHT AND LEFT SIDE ABOVE 1000 MARKS. IN THE CENTER TOP THERE IS A PICTURE OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE THE TREASURY BUILDING. THERE ARE PICTURES OF DIFFERENT PRESIDENTS ON BOTH SIDES AND IT READS; "SEVENTEEN MONTHS AFTER DATE THE BANK OF THE UNITED STATES PROMISES TO PAY J.W.FAERMAN OR ORDER ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN NEW YORK, PHILADELPHIA. DECEMBER 15,1840." THERE ARE TWO SIGNATURES AT THE BOTTOM, AND A SEAL BETWEEN THE SIGNATURES. IN VERY SMALL PRINT BELOW THE SIGNATURE ON THE LEFT THE NAMES; DRAPER,TOPPAN,LONGMERE NO 9 PHILI & NEW YORK. I HAVE LOOKED ONLINE AND SEEN SIMILAR NOTES, HOWEVER THEY ALL HAD THE WORD COPY ON THEM AND MINE DO NOT. CAN YOU HELP AUTHENTICATE THE NOTES OR DIRECT ME TO SOMEONE IN MY AREA WHO CAN?

Answer
Serial 8894 is a well known reproduction.  There is no chance that what you have is authentic.  Sorry for the bad news.  This site about rare currency has a list of most of the known reproductions.  Just for future reference though, anything printed on that brown brittle paper is not going to be authentic.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett