Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1850 french 5 franc silver piece

Question
Diameter of the coin = 36 mm; thickness = 2.5 mm; weight = 25 g.  Mint mark is A.   Shows some wear but everything is legible.  I am curious about the value of this coin.  Thanks for your input.  AC

Answer
Hi Andrew,
Depending on condition, the coin typically sells for anywhere from $30 for one with significant wear up to $500+ for one that is in mint condition without any wear. If you would like to attach a clear picture of the coin to a follow-up question, I can certainly determine the grade and specific value for that grade.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits