Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1910 lincon penny 1936 lincon penny

Question
are there any value to either coin

Answer
Probably not much, if at all.  They would have to be uncirculated (in condition as made at the mint) to have any value over a few cents and even then it wouldn't be much.  There were plenty of them made that are still around.  Go to www.ebay.com and do searches for 1910 cent, 1910 penny 1936 cent and 1936 penny and I bet you'll see plenty for sale.  Remember just because a seller asks a certain price, doesn't mean a piece is worth that -- it would only be worth what real bidders are bidding, hope this helped, Jim Lawniczak

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Jim Lawniczak