Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1953 Henning Nickel

1953 Nickel
1953 Nickel  

S in Reverse of Mem bld other side
S in Reverse of Mem bl  
Dear Sir,I learned online that the 1953 Henning Nickel has yet to be Discoverd.The other dates

Have been found.
Is this is a Henning.... or look odd to you?
Why, I showed it here,is because there is S on the reverse of the memorial building on the (wrong) side where mint marks donot belong.
Its a Dimish S but its very much there.
Could this be History in the Making,God Willing,Amen!

God Bless,
Linclon Cent Treasure Hunter
Preserving the American Historical Heritage.
If you need more pic send to your site please let me know,please refer to the File#  0190A.If you need more picture of the Nickel.Please let me know.

You don't show it, but does yours have a looped "R", like in the picture here? :

If not, it cannot be a Henning.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College