Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1975 dime with no mint mark

Front of 1975 Dime with no mint mark
Front of 1975 Dime wit  

Back of 1975 Dime with no mint mark
Back of 1975 Dime with  
I saw that 1975 s dime with no mint mark sold for over $300,000, than i found one and I am just wondering if it the kind that sold for that much.

Sorry Tyler, but what you have is just one of the 583 million regular circulation strike dimes -- it's normal for these to have no mintmark, and they have no added value.  Only the proof strike coins without the "S" mintmark that they are supposed to have are the valuable ones.  These are the ones with the mirrored proof finish that were only found in a couple of mint sealed proof sets -- that's the only way they came from the mint.

There's an interesting article with a picture here :

I hope this helps,

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College