Coin and Paper Money Collecting/chinese coin?? signed??

Question
pictures
pictures  
Hi I got this coin with a bunch of old coins a year or so ago. I think its chinese, on part of the rim its marked L GIORGI 3 times, and the rest of the rim is some sort of chinese symbols. I cant find anything about it, I took it to a local store that buys and sells silver/gold coins. They thought it WAS silver. Any ideas what kind of coin it is , age, value, etc????  I attached some pics, please let me know if it didnt work right, Ill send them again, Thanks!

Answer
Hi Becky,
Unfortunately it appears you have one of them many modern counterfeits. These are made of lightweight alloy which does not contain actual silver. There are some genuine Chinese coins and medals that are signed L Giorgi. But only the counterfeits have this signature on them more than just once.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits