Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coin idenity & current value, who,where s would be the most reputable, honest dealer eho may want to buy theme?

I have checked the prices on eBay but I don't have a nice mission to realize yet A definite figure. I'm hoping that I can put on over in 1 text I may run out of room and have to send
you 1 more. I have 9 coins. to help me keep the identity straight I'm going to list  tham 1-9.
1-2004 USA nickel Louisinia 1803 E pluribus UHUM.
2-USA E Plubibus UNUM Montecello .5 centd 2011.
3-2011 Onr Cent E Pluribus UNUM
4-2001 USA quarter E Pluribus UNUM Vermont
5-XXI 2000 Food Security FAO shillings Republic if Somalia 5
6-1996 dime. there's a few things about this does that are unusual 1 is where the date is 1996, it looks almost as if there was a room to put the 6 there a hard to distinguish it is a 6. it has a room around it like twin wraped around edge. where is the and God We Trust sort of squished together and not normal spot.E Plurribus unum.
7-1999 Penn USA E Pluribus
8/9 2110 idenical E Pluribus looks like a carousel on back.
that's all of them I appreciate you taking the time to look into this for me and I appreciate your knowledge. it's so giving love you too old for this pass on your knowledge. anything you have to offer is sincerly grateful. forward to hearing from you.

Hi Cindi,
Unfortunately these are common coins and the US ones are only worth more than face value if they are in pristine condition. The 1996 dime sounds like a minor mint error, but these often have weakness in some of the numbers and/or letters on them and it does not really increase their value unless it's completely missing and not just faint.
The Somalia coin is worth a couple of dollars. eBay would be your best bet for selling them, but honestly the price you would get at auction makes it really not worth the hassle of doing the work to list and ship them.
I hope this is helpful.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).