Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coin identification

Question
Ger. Coin front
Ger. Coin front  

Ger. coin back
Ger. coin back  
Sir,
I have an old German language coin, or medallion dated in Roman numerals, MDCCXCIII. On the same side as the date there is a scene of a farmer plowing with a church or school on the left ande the sun rising on the right. Lettering on the same side reads: Ich selbstbelone ambesten. On the reverse side of the coin it reads: Fur diebereit willige befolgung gut gemeinter lehren.
I haven't been able to find any information on this item anywhere. I have includede front and back photos of the coin.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Answer
Hi Mike,
Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. You are very lucky to have found such a coin. It comes from the German State of Erbach, and is a 1 thaler denomination. All the details and surfaces looks absolutely correct for a genuine example, as well as the pattern of wear on the high points. These are quite rare and in this condition a practical value for this coin is in the $8,000 to $10,000 range. Congratulations on a great find.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits