Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coins

Question
I have several coins that I would be intrested in knowing if are real and if they have any value at all

1936 One Penny- side with date has man with helmet and trident in a wheel chair? And guys head on other side

1969 Nederland - not sure any value dosent say how much it is

1985 One Pound - has some cool writing around the sides of the coin and is pretty thick

1867-1967 canadian penny that has a bird one the front

Thanks Shantel

Answer
Hi Shantel,
The 1936 penny is from Britain, value for a coin that has wear is only a couple dollars, but one in mint state is worth up to $25.
The 1969 Netherlands coin would only be worth more than a couple of dollars if it's one of the large size silver coins. If you can attach a picture of it to a follow-up question I can certainly tell what it is.
The 1985 pound is still spendable in Britain with a monetary value of around $1.50.
The Canadian penny is worth just a dollar or so.
They are all fairly common coins and fakes of them are not known.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits