Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coins and banknotes

Question
My husbands grandfather collected coins, banknotes and stamps from all over the world and we have them. I was going through some and found some that I found on line and state that they may be worth something. I have a 50 espana 1949 with the other date in the stars of 1951 and I have so many others! I have one that I can not find on line it looks like it is bronze with curvy edges with a lion wearing a crown caring a pole on one side and the other side has a head of a man with strange writing underneath. I would like to know where do I take these and what should I do with them.....are they worth anything? I also have many Indian head and wheat pennies and many many Canadian coins since they were from Canada.

Answer
Hi Sandra,
We specialize in collections from estates.  My company, Omega Precois Metals, was founded in 1995.

You can find us at www.allcoins.us

I think we can help you move the whole collectio, at once.  Selling piece by piece is very tedious and never worth the effort.

I suggest you call our office at 800.474.6960  ask for me, if I don't answer.  We can discuss the collection at that time.

Best Regards
Joe Hylas
President
Omega P.M.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas