Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coins and banknotes

My husbands grandfather collected coins, banknotes and stamps from all over the world and we have them. I was going through some and found some that I found on line and state that they may be worth something. I have a 50 espana 1949 with the other date in the stars of 1951 and I have so many others! I have one that I can not find on line it looks like it is bronze with curvy edges with a lion wearing a crown caring a pole on one side and the other side has a head of a man with strange writing underneath. I would like to know where do I take these and what should I do with them.....are they worth anything? I also have many Indian head and wheat pennies and many many Canadian coins since they were from Canada.

Hi Sandra,
We specialize in collections from estates.  My company, Omega Precois Metals, was founded in 1995.

You can find us at

I think we can help you move the whole collectio, at once.  Selling piece by piece is very tedious and never worth the effort.

I suggest you call our office at 800.474.6960  ask for me, if I don't answer.  We can discuss the collection at that time.

Best Regards
Joe Hylas
Omega P.M.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas

Numismatic professional with over 30 years experience can answer your questions about US coins, their values, how best to sell them and where to buy them. Interested in starting a collection? Find out which areas are undervalued and how to acquire those coins at the best price.

Ex-Head Precious Metals trader for Deak-Perera International with 42 offices worldwide. Industry experience since 1978. Has worked co-operatively with US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Austrian Mint, Chamber of Mines of South Africa, World Gold Council and Platinum Guild International. Professioanl numismatist specializing in US Coins. Always buying collections, will travel if size of collection warrants. Website: www.AllCoins.US

PCGS, NGC, Rotary

Physician's Money Digest

Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration

Paul Harris Fellow