Coin and Paper Money Collecting/GOLD MEDALIONS OR COINS

Question
Rear Side?
Rear Side?  

Front side
Front side  
Dmitry Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. As per you request I understand your response and that the supposed coins are actually madalions! Its a start. I've attached images to see if you help me with more specifics. Thanks.

Answer
Hi again John,
They are certainly commemorative medallions, officially released by the Vatican. The ones on the left and right were made for the second Vatican council, which was opened by the first pope in 1962 and closed by the second one in 1965. The medallions themselves were made in 1963.
The middle one is commemorating the Extraordinary Jubilee of 1966, which the pope called as a closing for the second council.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits