Coin and Paper Money Collecting/What is the worth?

Question
1907 Indian head penny picture 1
1907 Indian head penny  

1907 Indian head penny picture 1
1907 Indian head penny  
I've been doing research on an Indian-Head penny minted in 1907 but haven't found a clear answer. Judging from what one webster told me it is in both very good and good condition. The reason for that is that I can make out some of the interior feather  and eye detail,. The holes in the feather strap I can clearly see as well as the mouth and cheek bone outline.  On the back I can see almost all of the detail, but there is one problem. You know that single letter that's supposed to be on the bottom right side olive reef bow? Well, it's not there. I think it might have been worn away, but the amount of detail on the back tells me otherwise. Your rating of your knowledge and politeness is why I'm asking you so please help me find out more about this penny's worth. Thank you.

Answer
Sean:

Based on the photo, coin has extensive wear, scratches, and appears to have been cleaned. No reverse photo. Your coin would retail for about $1 to an interested collector. For examples of Indian Cent grades, see: http://coinauctionshelp.com/how_to_grade_indian_cents.html

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Ronald Fern