Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Australian penny's

I'm looking at purchasing a 1922 KGV (E/F A/UNC) Australian penny, can you give me some advice please on what you think this May be worth? Thanks Adam.

Hi Adam, the picture is not very clear but it looks as it the grade has been overstated. Not as good as someone thinks. Low value, check out There's a very nice one on that page going for $11.89. Grab that one. Good luck. barry

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

barry cutts

Renowned technology and business copywriter as well as established specialist in British and French coins; of any period for British but post 1780-ish for French; and any denomination....Origins and history of British silver coins (crowns, halfcrowns and florins) primarily from the reign of Charles I onwards. Matters relating to their value, saleability, condition, desirability and related issues. Broadly speaking I am pretty clued-up on most European coins too. Not American coins at all.

Passionately involved in British coins for over 15 years.

No organisational affiliations. ANA recently applied for, awaiting response.

Educated to Bachelor of Arts (with honours) degree level in English and European Literature.