Coin and Paper Money Collecting/need to know coin is from

The coin is copper in color. It has a bull on one side and some kind of wheat on the other. It has the numbers 2026 on the side with the bull. It looks middle eastern maybe.

Hi Janna,
This is a 10 paisa coin from Nepal, dated 1971 and made of brass. There were two versions, a regular one and this one which is a commemorative that was part of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations coins sets.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).