Coin and Paper Money Collecting/silver coin

Question
hi i have this 1961 perfect condition nickle i was just wondering if it holds any value? or is it worth anything? thank you

Answer
Hi George,  There are no officially recognized certified perfect 1961 nickel in existence.  A typical uncirculated example sells for 25 Cents in my shop.  If you believe your coin is perfect (maybe you had a relative who worked at the Mint and picked one up just after minting and before it was ejected into a bag) then I recommended you get it certified by PCGS.  You can do this by going to www.pcgs.com and signing up for their collectors club or you can look for an authorized dealer in your area.  Both the collectors club and certification will cost money.  Hope this helps!  Good Luck!  Troy

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Troy Thoreson