Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Cathedrale Notre-Dame de paris Edition 2008

Hi Barry. I'm just trying to figure out if this coin holds any value. Local coin shops could not give me a price on a foreign coin?

Hi Jamie, it's not actually a coin, it's just a commemorative medallion such as you might get in the gift shop at Notre Dame. You will see one here;,173830056,var,Arthus-Bertrand-Cathedrale-No

There's one going on ebay for $9.00.

So, pretty much zero value really. Sorry I can't give you better news.

best wishes

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

barry cutts

Renowned technology and business copywriter as well as established specialist in British and French coins; of any period for British but post 1780-ish for French; and any denomination....Origins and history of British silver coins (crowns, halfcrowns and florins) primarily from the reign of Charles I onwards. Matters relating to their value, saleability, condition, desirability and related issues. Broadly speaking I am pretty clued-up on most European coins too. Not American coins at all.

Passionately involved in British coins for over 15 years.

No organisational affiliations. ANA recently applied for, awaiting response.

Educated to Bachelor of Arts (with honours) degree level in English and European Literature.